* Pleased to be featured on Nicole Melanson’s site WordMothers!
* The next part of Jenna’s adventure in fashionable time travel, TALK LIKE AN ANCIENT EGYPTIAN, is due out through HarperCollins in May 2014 – take a look!
* Turner’s Antics enjoyed “fun adventure” Slave Girl.
* A Slave Girl review at Book’d Out, written by 9-year-old Aleah and her mother, avid reader and reviewer Shelleyrae.
* A review appeared in Australian Bookseller and Publisher calling Slave Girl a ‘snappy fish-out-of-water tale’ that ‘combines the colourful workings of ancient Egyptian life with everyday issues of friendship and bullying, and is sure to leave readers eagerly awaiting Jenna’s next exciting adventure in the ancient realm’.